11/18/2010

Inspiration...

So I was talking before about how I've sort of lost my inspiration for creating new outfits. Well I think I've found some inspiration. One of my favorit blogs is MusingsofaFatshionista, Christina just always manages to look amazing and keep things interesting even though her outfits usually consist of all black. Since I bought my black maxi dress yesterday I thought I should just keep it nice and simple. I added my new black knitted vest instead of opting for a pop of color, which is what I would normally do. I threw on my H&M wedges that I got from my bestie for my birthday and added a somewhat masculine rope necklace and bangles. So the outfit is simple but I totally love it for some reason...

Please excuse my even worse than normal posing but I was/am exhausted and my feet were killing me so I just wanted to get it over with.


Dress, Vest, Wedges & Necklace- H&M, Bangles- Torrid



No comments:

Post a Comment