12/19/2010

Please Forgive Me...

I know I've been MIA for a while and I feel really bad about it. Winter has hit us pretty hard so my outfits pretty much consist of sweaters, leggings and my favorite boots from Evans. So there hasn't really been anything worthy of a post.
On another note, I am super excited for Christmas. I have gotten some really awesome presents for some of my family this year which I cannot wait to give to them. I will go into more detail after Christmas.
I promise there will be a bigger post coming soon because I have made quite a few super cute purchases lately and I also have some exciting news. I will leave you now with a picture of my "winter uniform".

Stay warm...


Top & Leggings- H&M BiB, Necklace & Vest- H&M, Boots- Evans

1 comment:

  1. Very chic outfit, I love your blog!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete